What is Xero
Xero is an easy to use online accounting system specifically designed with small to medium businesses in mind.
Xero is clear, concise and easy to navigate. Xero’s dashboard for example let’s you:
- view a summary of all your bank accounts’ details and balances
- quickly see how much money you have coming in and going out
- drill down to see transaction details
Xero is a leading online accounting system, due primarily to the vast amount of user friendly, cost and time efficient features. The main features of Xero include:
- Automated daily bank feeds – Bank feeds automatically import all your bank account, credit card and PayPal transactions so you always have a complete and up-to-date view of your business. Having instant access to real-time financial data lets you control cashflow like never before.
- Invoicing – Xero’s intuitive invoice entry means you can enter your invoices quickly and efficiently, whether you are creating an invoice for one or many items. You can create a schedule to automatically generate invoices on a regular basis saving having to enter the invoice manually every month. You can email formatted invoices directly to customers from within Xero and you can choose to email a copy to yourself
- Easy bank reconciliation – Get your bank statements imported and categorised automatically. This includes credit cards, PayPal and support for over 160 foreign currencies.
It’s effortless to keep your accounts accurate and up-to-date.
See some of the benefits for yourself by clicking on the following link to view a demonstration of Xero.